Hosted By Tails of Hope Dog Rescue
Are your pets protected?
How Microchips Work
Dog and cat microchipping is a simple procedure. A veterinarian or trained vet tech simply injects a microchip for pets, about the size of a grain of rice (12mm), beneath the surface of your pets skin between the shoulder blades. The process is similar to a routine shot, takes only a few seconds, and your pet will not react any more than he would to a vaccination. No anesthetic is required.
It is vital to keep your contact information up to date so that you can be reached. Microchips carry a unique identification number to identify your pet. Pet microchips are not tracking devices. They are radio-frequency identification (RFID) implants that provide permanent ID for your pet. Because they use RFID technology, microchips do not require a power source like a GPS. When a microchip scanner is passed over the pet, the microchip gets enough power from the scanner to transmit the microchip's ID number. Since there is no battery and no moving parts, there is nothing to keep charged, wear out, or replace. The microchip will last your pet's lifetime. If your pet gets lost and is taken to a vet clinic or animal shelter, your pet will be scanned for a microchip to reveal his unique ID number. That number will be called into the pet recovery service and you will be contacted using the contact information on file with your pet’s microchip.
Please check our event calendar for dates, times and locations.
Cost per pet is $20.00, registration is included.
When: Friday, October 7th, 2016
Where: Memphis National
10135 National Club Dr.
Collierville, TN 38017
Time: Registration will start promptly at 12:00 PM Scramble will start at 1:00 PM and will be followed by a raffle and buffet dinner.
• Title Sponsor $2500: You will receive two teams (eight green fees), a company name and logo on all print and media, promo material in all golfer’s bags, single hole signage, recognition during the awards ceremony and printed material on all tables during the event.
• Plantinum Sponsor $1800: You will receive two teams (eight green fees),promotional material in every golfer’s bag, recognition on all print and media, single hole signage and printed material on all tables during the event.
• Gold Sponsor $1500: You will receive one team (four green fees),promotional material in every golfer’s bag, signage on golfer’s carts and single hole signage.
• All Hole Sponsor $1500: You will receive signage at every hole and promotional material in every golfer’s bag.
• Party Hole Sponsor $500: The party house is on the course to service drinks and/or food as well as promoting your business. You will also have promotional material in every golfer’s bag.
• Tee Box Sponsor $300: You will have signage at the tee box table, which will be at a designated hole and will have promotional material in every golfer’s bag.
• Putting Green Sponsor $300: You will receive signage at the putting green and have promotional material in every bag
• Driving Range Sponsor $300: You will receive signage at the driving range and will have promotional in every golfer’s bag.
• Single Hole Sponsor $200: You will receive signage at a designated hole and have promotional material in every golfer’s bag.
* Any Sponsor can add a foursome at a discounted rate of $400
Call (901) 221-2619 for sponsorship opportunities or if you have any questions.
• Single Hole Sponsor $200: You will receive signage at a designated hole